8/26/2013

How everything started...




Today I decided that I will tell you how everything started even though I don't know how is going to end. But the ending part it really doesn't matter, this journey is been good, not perfect but good, because I have learn so much about life and about myself.

I've been writing for many years and I was keeping it all to myself. I have notebooks with notes, poems, essays, but I kept them hidden in a memory box. You know... one of those boxes where you hide your tears and disappointments, your embarrassing moments and your rage. With the time I started sharing some of my writings with my mom and some friends, and they loved the way I express my self, even my best friend suggest me to start a blog. I didn't know what was that at that moment, so I searched and for the first time I wanted to share the world what was on my mind. Still I was shy, and afraid of people judging me. Anyways I wasn't very consistent on posting things, even I had plenty of things that I could it shared. A lot of drama was happening in my life at that moment and of course with that comes a lot of inspiration but I didn't want people feeling sorry for me and my heart broken drama so I kept my writing to my self again. I kept the blog, and I wrote few things here and there but never shared it with people that knew me, in other words, I had a ghost blog that nobody knew about.
Beside my crazy inspirational thoughts, poems and essays, I have written entire scripts for plays at my church. As the leader of the theater group at my church, I love to presents original material with great subjects. I really enjoyed this kind of writing because the words doesn't stay on the paper, they come to life, from a non-existent set all in my head- to see them come to life, is fascinating. Let me describe you a little bit of the scripts that I have written before; I wrote about a young girl dying of cancer and how her love for life change people "Cristina". Also I wrote once about a homeless man trying to find his way in life and how a chance, an opportunity changed his live "Unconditional Love". The last one that I wrote is a script about an innocent man with a death sentence, he gave his life for a person he loved "Death Sentence".

Anyways thats how everything started... I will share more of my journey and how I am here now, with "Exploring My Own Back Yard"
xamlinnette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment